[Users] Einstein Toolkit Meeting Reminder

Erik Schnetter schnetter at cct.lsu.edu
Sun Jan 28 20:20:05 CST 2018

We are switching to using Bluejeans to host the Einstein Toolkit meetings
instead of Google Hangouts. We tested Bluejeans last week and found it
satisfying. As usual, the connection details (i.e. the url on which you
have to click) are on the Einstein Toolkit wiki.

The wiki also contains a test link where you can test your setup. As usual,
we recommend using headphones for improved audio quality, and recommend
muting your microphone when you are not speaking.

-erik