[Users] Issues with Downloading/Installing the tool kit

Joe Hellmers hellmersjl at icloud.com
Sat Jul 28 16:44:37 CDT 2018

I’m loading the toolkit on the Comet Supercomputer at the San Diego Super Computing facility (SDSC).

When running the command

 ./GetComponents --parallel https://bitbucket.org/einsteintoolkit/manifest/raw/ET_2018_02/einsteintoolkit.th

I’m getting the error below at the end.  I’m not sure if these errors are important or not.  If someone would be so kind as to let me know, it would be greatly appreciated.

Thank,
Joe Hellmers

  Unable to process EinsteinExact/doc
  Unable to process EinsteinExact/m
  Unable to process EinsteinExact/tests
  Unable to process EinsteinExact/EinsteinExact_Test
  Unable to process EinsteinExact/GaugeWave
  Unable to process EinsteinExact/KerrSchild
  Unable to process EinsteinExact/Minkowski
  Unable to process KrancNumericalTools/GenericFD
  Unable to process EinsteinExact/ModifiedSchwarzschildBL
  Unable to process EinsteinExact/ShiftedGaugeWave
  Unable to process EinsteinExact/Vaidya2
  Unable to process EinsteinInitialData/DistortedBHIVP
  Unable to process GetComponents

Summary of Warnings:

Could not checkout module EinsteinExact/doc

fatal: unable to access 'https://github.com/barrywardell/EinsteinExact.git/': SSL connect error

Could not checkout module EinsteinExact/m

fatal: unable to access 'https://github.com/barrywardell/EinsteinExact.git/': SSL connect error

Could not checkout module EinsteinExact/tests

fatal: unable to access 'https://github.com/barrywardell/EinsteinExact.git/': SSL connect error

Could not checkout module EinsteinExact/EinsteinExact_Test

fatal: unable to access 'https://github.com/barrywardell/EinsteinExact.git/': SSL connect error

Could not checkout module EinsteinExact/GaugeWave

fatal: unable to access 'https://github.com/barrywardell/EinsteinExact.git/': SSL connect error

Could not checkout module EinsteinExact/KerrSchild

fatal: unable to access 'https://github.com/barrywardell/EinsteinExact.git/': SSL connect error

Could not checkout module EinsteinExact/Minkowski

fatal: unable to access 'https://github.com/barrywardell/EinsteinExact.git/': SSL connect error

Could not checkout module KrancNumericalTools/GenericFD

fatal: unable to access 'https://github.com/ianhinder/Kranc.git/': SSL connect error

Could not checkout module EinsteinExact/ModifiedSchwarzschildBL

fatal: unable to access 'https://github.com/barrywardell/EinsteinExact.git/': SSL connect error

Could not checkout module EinsteinExact/ShiftedGaugeWave

fatal: unable to access 'https://github.com/barrywardell/EinsteinExact.git/': SSL connect error

Could not checkout module EinsteinExact/Vaidya2

fatal: unable to access 'https://github.com/barrywardell/EinsteinExact.git/': SSL connect error

Could not checkout EinsteinInitialData/DistortedBHIVP, unable to switch to tag . Any existing symlinks to EinsteinInitialData/DistortedBHIVP will be broken
Could not checkout module GetComponents

fatal: unable to access 'https://github.com/gridaphobe/CRL.git/': SSL connect error

  Time Elapsed: 1 minutes, 48 seconds