[Users] merge hdf5 data

林家暉 r06222015 at ntu.edu.tw
Sun Jun 3 04:54:17 CDT 2018

Dear whom it may concern,

I have 3 hdf5 data ,each of them belong to output0000,output0001 and output0002 with the same simulation setting. I ma trying to combine these three .h5 files but have no idea about it for 2 reasons. First, there are overlap time steps between output0000&output0001 and output0001&output0002.Second, they are in binary code so I cannot read them and copy the nonoverlapping parts into a new file.

So generally , how can we combine output data of  output000* together?

Thank you.

Best regards,

Chia-Hui