[Users] Configure Error While Compiling

Jared Coughlin Jared.W.Coughlin.29 at nd.edu
Wed Jun 13 10:57:50 CDT 2018

Hello! My adviser is trying to install the Einstein Toolkit, but getting
the following error when compiling:

configure: WARNING: Did not find a suitable static opal hwloc component

He's compiling on the same cluster that I did (and following the same
instructions), and it worked with no issues for me, which is odd. He also
said that running the GetComponents script fails to get some of the
components (again, I did not have this problem), so I'm guessing that that
is the real issue. I was just wondering if anyone knew why the
GetComponents script would fail or, if the error is unrelated to that, what
it means? Thanks!

Sincerely,
-Jared