[Users] cctk_ScheduleFunctions.h assuming "int" for a "void" scheduled routine?

Bernard Kelly physicsbeany at gmail.com
Wed Jun 27 15:15:44 CDT 2018

Hi.

I recently took a simple thorn --- one routine scheduled at  POSTEVOL
--- and enlarged it so that now there's a second routine scheduled at
STARTUP.

Both routines are written in C, taking in CCTK_ARGUMENTS, and
returning void. The new routine is called Interpolate_setup.c

During compilation, I get the following warning:

------------------------------
/nobackupp2/bjkelly1/codes/Cactus/configs/sim/build/interp_metric_sph_grid/Interpolate_setup.c(47):
warning #147: declaration is incompatible with "int
sph_grid_metric_initialize(void)" (declared at line 7 of
"/nobackupp2/bjkelly1/codes/Cactus/configs/sim/bindings/include/interp_metric_sph_grid/cctk_ScheduleFunctions.h")
  void sph_grid_metric_initialize(CCTK_ARGUMENTS){
         ^

Can anyone tell me why the build process is assuming that the new
routine is taking a void input and returning int? I can edit the
thorn's auto-generated "cctk_ScheduleFunctions.h" by hand to correct
this behavior, but it seems like it shouldn't be necessary.

Bernard