[Users] compiling ET on OpenHPC 1.3.5​ and a question

Hamilton, Maria babiuc at marshall.edu
Thu Jun 28 17:02:52 CDT 2018

Hello,

Einstein Toolkit coiled smoothly on OpenHPC 1.3.5​ with simfactory/mdb/optionlists/centos.cfg, by changing MPI_DIR, commenting out the HDF5-DIR and adding HWLOC_DIR.

I do need help in setting up a run that would extract gravitational radiation for a boosted blackhole. Is there an exact solution for a boosted BH available? If not, no problem.

Just a regular Schwarzschild BH will do for now. I'm interested in looking at what thorns are available in ET to constraining the initial data, and how do I switch between them?

I'm sure this was done before, and I would really appreciate some pointers on how to start the simulation.

Thank you,

Maria

Dr. Maria C. Babiuc Hamilton
Department of Physics