[Users] compiling ET on OpenHPC 1.3.5​ and a question

Hamilton, Maria babiuc at marshall.edu
Fri Jun 29 09:06:54 CDT 2018

Hello Erik,

Thank you or your prompt reply. Great, I'm glad to learn about the boosted frame, and I'll take a look at it to see if I can use it.
Sorry for being unclear. I do not need a real GW signal, in fact this will be in my way.
My intention is to set up a quick experiment to see how the initial junk radiation looks like, and how quickly it leaves the grid.
Then I want to swap the Cactus provided initial data thorn with one of mine, to see if it makes any difference.
I'm sure this was done many times before, but not by me.
I would appreciate if somebody can share with me a parameter file that would work with this version of the Einstein Toolkit.

thanks,
Maria

Dr. Maria C. Babiuc Hamilton
Department of Physics