[Users] Einstein Toolkit Meeting Reminder

Bruno Giacomazzo bruno.giacomazzo at unitn.it
Thu Nov 8 09:54:26 CST 2018

Roland,
  thanks for the info. We will follow these steps. Federico did also a pull
request recently of the new Hydro_Analysis thorn.

Cheers,
Bruno

Prof. Bruno Giacomazzo
Department of Physics
University of Trento
via Sommarive 14
38123 Trento
Italy

Tel.  : +39 0461281631
email : bruno.giacomazzo at unitn.it
web: http://www.brunogiacomazzo.org

Those who understand binary, and those who don't