[Users] Compiling ET Using PGI

Christopher Ramirez c.ramirez01 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 29 20:41:34 CST 2018

Hello,

I believe I may have found the issue. I'm just waiting for the Cluster
admins to perform the required actions. I've provided a link to what I've
found in case this helps others as well.
https://www.pgroup.com/userforum/viewtopic.php?t=5779&start=0&postdays=0&postorder=asc&highlight=&sid=a9c57a4fdf9d0cbd294de2872d463375

Once I receive an update from the admins, I'll update this ticket.

Thanks,

Chris