[Users] Issue running the default qc0-mclachlan.par

Gomard-Henshaw, Chad cgomard at gatech.edu
Tue Oct 2 17:51:04 CDT 2018

Hi Roland,

Thanks for the reply. I completely re-installed and compiled ETK and tried to run qc0 using this command:

./simfactory/bin/sim create-run qc0 \
  --parfile=par/qc0-mclachlan.par --procs=2 --num-threads=1 --ppn-used=2

The program runs only for a moment before I get a new error (attached). I'm not sure how to interpret this, could you take a look?

Much appreciated!

--

Chad Henshaw
Georgia Institute of Technology - Physics