[Users] mass estimation of neutron star

林家暉 r06222015 at ntu.edu.tw
Mon Oct 8 00:35:07 CDT 2018

Dear Roland,

Thank you for your suggestion and information!

Best regards,

Chia-Hui

________________________________
寄件者: Roland Haas <rhaas at illinois.edu>
寄件日期: 2018年10月5日 下午 11:49:50
收件者: 林家暉
副本: Einstein Toolkit Users
主旨: Re: [Users] mass estimation of neutron star

Hello Chia-Hui,

https://stellarcollapse.org is your best starting point. Please have a
look at the page for the publications listed there on
https://www.stellarcollapse.org/node/17 in particular for the leakage code:

https://sntheory.org/ottetal2013
https://stellarcollapse.org/cc3dgrmhd

and the code page for the Zelmani codes (Leakage and M1 as well as
version of GRHydro):

https://stellarcollapse.org/Zelmani

where both the newest public version of the leakage and the M1 codes are
available for download.

For the R-process please look at

http://sntheory.org/lippunerroberts2015

and Jonas' skynet code page: