[Users] meeting minutes for 2018-08-27

Roland Haas rhaas at illinois.edu
Tue Sep 4 12:52:59 CDT 2018

Hello Bruno, Roberto,

I cannot say anything about building on Marconi since I have no access
to it. Roberto apparently built the code on the compute nodes (Marconi
is not the only machine we end up doing this), though building on the
login nodes (if doable without producing a lower performant executable)
would be preferable since it would allow one to use simfactory's
--remote command.

Please, if you and Roberto could discuss this offline and implement
your preferred solution, that would likely be best.