[Users] LoopControl failure when changing grid resolution

Bruno Giacomazzo bruno.giacomazzo at unitn.it
Thu Apr 11 07:46:25 CDT 2019

Andrea,
   did you run successfully the same parameter file on another machine? Can
you circulate the parameter file and the backtrace?

Cheers,
Bruno

Il giorno gio 11 apr 2019 alle ore 14:30 Andrea Endrizzi <
aendrizzi7 at gmail.com> ha scritto:

> Hi all,
>   I wanted to change resolution on a TOV test with the ET_2018_09 release
> on the ARA hpc (Local cluster at Jena FSU).
> I just removed one of the refinement levels from carpet and when I tried
> to run I got this error:
>
> exec:
> /home/wa65fop/CS_Wu/THC_ZM1/Cactus/arrangements/Carpet/LoopControl/src/loopcontrol.cc:260:
> T <unnamed>::divexact(T, T) [with T = int]: Assertion `i % j == 0' failed.
>
> I dug up the backtrace and it seems this template function is called
> within a routine related to ADM variables transformation. However, I did
> not manage to track it back to something directly resolution related.
> Any suggestion would  be welcome!
>
> Thanks already for your help!
>
> Best regards,
> Andrea Endrizzi

Prof. Bruno Giacomazzo
Department of Physics
University of Trento
via Sommarive 14
38123 Trento
Italy

Tel.  : +39 0461281631
email : bruno.giacomazzo at unitn.it
web: http://www.brunogiacomazzo.org

Those who understand binary, and those who don't