[Users] coupling Llama to an evolution code

Haas, Roland rhaas at illinois.edu
Mon Apr 22 12:32:26 CDT 2019

Hello Miguel,

I gave a tutorial on this (for a WaveToy code) at the NCSA ET meeting:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B4gNfWainf-5dGcxQzNuOUtEUFk

The code is (likely, given its name) in the the "rhaas/llama" branch of
the cactusexample repo:

cd repos/cactusexamples
git checkout rhaas/llama

should get them for you.