[Users] meeting minutes for 2019-08-01

Haas, Roland rhaas at illinois.edu
Thu Aug 1 09:16:48 CDT 2019

Present: Eric, Peter, Roland, Steve, Toni

ET citation:
* discussed author list on proposed Zenodo citation
* please send author suggestions to Steve
* current data for Zenodo: http://cct.lsu.edu/~sbrandt/Zenodo.pdf
* have two tiers of authors, contributors who are on the release team
  get moved to the top, with the remainder of the list sorted
  alphabetically. Authorship right now is permanent ie the list only
  ever grows, never shrinks.

Eric's tutorial notebooks:
* will include in ET tutorial server

ET wiki site:
* problems are currently being worked on at LSU by Steve and the LSU
  admins

Peter's self-force code:
* is ready to be reviewed
* Steve volunteered, if interested please contact Peter Diener
  diener at cct.lsu.edu to gain access