[Users] meeting minutes for 2019-02-07

Haas, Roland rhaas at illinois.edu
Thu Feb 7 09:37:23 CST 2019

Present: Roland, Peter, Sam, Steve, Antoni, Zach

SSL certificates for svn.cactuscode.org:
* should be fixed later today

ET release planning:
* BNS galler example
** no update yet
* WVU_Analysis status
** in repo and compiling
** test suite still missing
* Proca / Lean status
** Peter made progress reviewing responses to original review
** tests have been added, tests use Lean, Peter sees failures using
Lean on his laptop
** should finish 2nd round of review today or tomorrow
Release relevant tickets:
**
https://bitbucket.org/einsteintoolkit/tickets/issues/2219/fix-sqrt-for-avx512-updates-to-vectors should be taken care of

Bitbucket transition:
* does no longer sent emails to ET mailing list
* table of tickets
(https://bitbucket.org/einsteintoolkit/tickets/issues) gives only very
little room to ticket title, would be nice to be able to reserve more
space. Bitbucket allows some customization
https://developer.atlassian.com/blog/2016/02/6-secret-bitbucket-features/#customize-the-ui but no one on the call has experience how to do so. Google also finds https://bitbucket.org/site/master/issues/7139/customize-able-column-headers-on-issues and https://bitbucket.org/site/master/issues/11883/issues-list-is-unreadable-if-the-screen-is .

github transition:
* all branches have been moved to github

Zach reported change in behaviour when adding / removing thorns from
thornlist:
* https://bitbucket.org/einsteintoolkit/tickets/issues/2224
* Steve will look into it since it seems piraha related

US ET workshop at RIT:
* announced on hyperspace
* add link to ET website