[Users] meeting minutes for 2019-02-14

Haas, Roland rhaas at illinois.edu
Thu Feb 14 09:18:12 CST 2019

Present: Steve, Helvi. Roland, Chris, Sam, Bill, Zach,

ET release planning
* BNS gallery example
** No update
* WVU_Analysis status
** No current update, Zach plans to get back to it in the very short term.
* Proca / Lean status
** Peter identified some issue for OMP simd pragmas with Intel 17/18 compilers
** Helvi checked that tests pass with -O0 and has access to stampede2 that lets her try and track this down
** Helvi and Roland saw an bug in output (seem like CarpetIOASCII) in the Lean Schwarzschild test where the number of data points output is incorrect
* release relevant tickets
** no update

Steve provided an update an update on the status of the PreSync work. Steve, Roland and Sam worked in the presync code and now have some test suites using mesh refinement working. This will not go into this release but possible the one after.

ET tutorial server volunteers needed
* We are looking for person(s) interested in creating a HTML page for signup for the tutorial server which can be started as a copy of the new user registration page https://einsteintoolkit.org/join.html

* A second page would be needed to serve as a webhook for bitbucket ticket creation / changes: https://bitbucket.org/einsteintoolkit/tickets/issues/2225/bitbucket-does-not-send-emails-to-trac

* If interested please contact the maintainers maintainers at einsteintoolkit.org

unanswered question on mailing list / open tickets sorted by update time
* one unanswered question:
http://lists.einsteintoolkit.org/pipermail/users/2019-February/006753.html