[Users] Change of job and email address

Ian Hinder ian.hinder at manchester.ac.uk
Wed Feb 27 10:52:40 CST 2019

Hi all,

Sorry for the long absence from the list!  In November, I started a new job at University of Manchester where I am now employed as a Research Software Engineer, working on a variety of research computing projects across the university, mostly focused on HPC.  I will try to keep up with the ET a little, though obviously not as much as before.  Please update your address books!  ian.hinder at manchester.ac.uk<mailto:ian.hinder at manchester.ac.uk>.  My AEI email address will stop working at the end of February.

Research Software Engineer
University of Manchester, UK