[Users] GR22 / Amaldi13: abstract submission and registration deadlines

Toni Font j.antonio.font at uv.es
Wed Jan 30 14:03:06 CST 2019

Dear colleagues,

We are now approaching the deadline for Abstract submission (March 1)
and early
registration (April 12) in the GR22/Amaldi13 meeting in Valencia, July
7-12 2019.
As you know, in 2019 we will be celebrating the centenary of Eddington's
expedition,
the direct detection of gravitational waves, and a number of
extraordinary advances
in the field of gravitation and relativity.

I am writing to the ET users list to stimulate you and your colleagues,
collaborators and
students to register asap at the conference’s website:

http://www.gr22amaldi13.com

Updates can be followed via Twitter (@GR22AMALDI13) and Facebook
(GR22-Amaldi13).

There’s plenty of interesting parallel sessions to choose from to submit
your abstract. In
particular, there is a parallel session on numerical relativity (session
B2, chaired by Carlos
Palenzuela) which should be very well suited for most ET users.

All the best,

Toni Font
GR22/Amaldi13 LOC Chair