[Users] Smoothed Punture thorn - Magnetised Bondi Accretion test

Erik Schnetter schnetter at gmail.com
Tue Mar 26 14:06:13 CDT 2019

Jay

I know this thorn from the Zelmani package at <
https://bitbucket.org/zelmani/zelmani/src/master/SmoothedPuncture/>. I
don't believe this thorn is public. It was originally written by Josh
Faber. Josh, are you reading this?

I'd be happy to give you a copy of this thorn – it looks very simple, it
apparently just sets up a puncture black hole while smoothing out the
coordinate singularity. There is only a single interesting file in the
thorn that is less than 100 lines long.

-erik

Erik Schnetter <schnetter at gmail.com>