[Users] meeting minutes for 2019-05-16

Haas, Roland rhaas at illinois.edu
Thu May 16 09:27:51 CDT 2019

Present: Bill, Roland, Yosef

ET RIT tutorial:
* Roland and Yosef to create tutorial on how to set up BBH and BNS
  simulations
** geared towards inexperienced users, so show which parts of the
   parfile to change and which ones to not touch
** show how to visualize results
** maybe show how to reduce eccentricity by using Harald Pfeiffer's
   original method "by eye"
* second announcement has been sent
* sign up for hotel soon as the block expires May 24th
* please register soon to have accurate head count for room

ET citation for each release
* Roland explained rational behind proposed change
* will have more formal discussion next week, will have announcement on
  mailing list of plans