[Users] GRHydro::Con2Prim question

Giulia Crotti g.crotti1 at campus.unimib.it
Fri Nov 15 04:29:48 CST 2019

Hello Roland,
thank you for the explanation.
Actually, I did mean the fifth reflevel (e.g. level "4", counting from 0).
My thoughts were the following: if the finest reflevel is the eighth (that
is reflevel "7"), at this reflevel the code is executed at each iteration;
on reflevel "6", every two iterations; on reflevel "5", every four
iterations and on reflevel "4" (on which I get the crash) every eight
iterations. So everything should be correct, if I have understood you
answer.
Thanks again!
Cheers,
Giulia