[Users] No output available

Haas, Roland rhaas at illinois.edu
Wed Nov 20 09:06:39 CST 2019

Hello David,

the HelloWorld example uses simfactory's "run" command:

./simfactory/bin/sim create-run helloworld \
    --parfile arrangements/CactusExamples/HelloWorld/par/HelloWorld.par

which only outputs the log to screen and does not capture it to a file.

Since HelloWorld itself does not contain any data and thus produces no
data files either.