[Users] LSU ETK meeting

Haas, Roland rhaas at illinois.edu
Tue Oct 8 09:49:07 CDT 2019

Hello Steve, all,

no preference from my side, both dates are outside of the teaching
period for classes at UIUC.

Looking at hyperspace (https://hyperspace.uni-frankfurt.de/) I do not
see an obvious conflict. I have tried to find out if there is a LIGO
conflict but have been unable to find a centralized LIGO calendar so
far.