[Users] meeting minutes for 2019-10-17

Haas, Roland rhaas at illinois.edu
Thu Oct 17 09:36:15 CDT 2019

Present: Bill, Chris, Erik, Maria, Peter, Philipp, Roland, Steve, Yosef,
Zach

ET release
* scheduled for Oct 27th
* BBH, Poisson equation still in the works
* BNS, needs to be re-run. Maria and Roland will do so, Roland to push
  fixes in pull requests needed
* testsuite status: no unexpected failures
* Fishbone-Moncrief disk: reviewed acceptable
* Self-Force code:
** Peter fixed scons 2.7 issue
** serial build only so far due to scons limitation
** consider (based on suggestion by Barry Wardell) to include scon copy
   in repository
** changes to be done before deep-freeze
** would be happy to have second person look at it
* blocker tickets:
** Roland to push assuming he tested them
* ICERM meeting
** should into this, still a bit out since it only starts 1 year from
now
* https://bitbucket.org/einsteintoolkit/tickets/issues/1371/ needs
  reviewing, other milestone tickets are old, or coincide with
  "blockers" or gallery tests.

Roles:
* try and rotate roles, so as to not rely on the same persons. Eg
  leading the meeting, taking notes