[Users] Stop MoL after tolerance is reached

Erik Rodrígo Jiménez Vázquez erjive at ciencias.unam.mx
Sat Oct 19 19:41:28 CDT 2019

Thank you!, the method that you give me to stop the evolution, works
perfectly. However, there is an error, I can't read the output data as
initial data for my Brill wave evolution.

My thorn IDBrillMoL evolves the conformal factor (which I named phi because
the initial data is obtained through a wave-like equation), and when the
criteria is reached, it stops the evolution and saves a checkpoint with
that iteration. For the evolution I wrote a thorn named BrillEvolve and I
assigned memory to a variable named "brillpsi" which will store the initial
conformal factor. When I read the data (checkpoint) I got the error:  No
matching variable found for 'IDBRILLMOL::phi'

According to the readingfile interface, I can read a variable and set in a
different variable with the option alias, so, I try

IO::filereader_ID_vars  = "BrillEvolve::brillpsi{alias='IDBRILLMOL::phi'}"

but I got the error above described. Can you help me with this? Am I
misunderstanding how the readingfile interface works?

Erik