[Users] Add a lapse condition

Peter Diener diener at cct.lsu.edu
Thu Oct 24 10:21:40 CDT 2019

Hi Erik,

McLachlan is a thorn generated from a tool named Kranc from
high level tensorial expressions in Mathematica. So if you have
access to Mathematica you can add additional lapse conditions in the
mathematica source file located in:

arrangements/McLachlan/m/McLachlan_BSSN.m

and then regenerate the McLachlan thorn using

make McLachlan_BSSN.out

in the arrangements/McLachlan/m directory.

I admit the section on gauge conditions is rather messy as the selection
of particular gauges are done based on conditionals on thorn parameters,
but hopefully you can figure this out. Otherwise let me know and I'll be
happy to help.

Cheers,

   Peter