[Users] meeting minutes for 2019-10-31

Haas, Roland rhaas at illinois.edu
Thu Oct 31 09:52:02 CDT 2019

Present: Bill, Chris, Helvi, Maria, Roland, Steve, Yosef, Zach

New meeting software:
* will use zoom, hosted by LSU (https://lsu.zoom.us/j/631356683)
* volunteers for note takers
- Bill
- Helvi
- Roland
- Steve
- Zach
* volunteers for leads
- Helvi
- Roland
- Steve
- Peter
- Zach
* other tasks
- approve tutorial servers
- approve ET membership requests
- spam check in the mailing list filters
- tutorial maintenance

post release cleanup:
* Roland to upload BNS gallery example, close ticket
* Helvi to upload missing galery examples
* Helvi to update main ET page with release announcement
* Steve to check that TODO list for release preparation is complete

remove content from cactuscode.org:
* move content to sub-page of einsteintoolkit.org to remove extra server to maintain
* construct list of page to keep before move
* keep URL and redirect to the new page

next ET release
* call to propose code to be included
- BaikalETK inclusion, Helvi agreed to review
- possibly NRPy+, given that there are NRPy+ generated thorns

LSU meeting for ET
* aim for first week of August
* has some participant support money left, will use to bring in students
* will have ET tutorial