[Users] errors while compiling Einstein toolkit

Haas, Roland rhaas at illinois.edu
Wed Sep 11 09:47:22 CDT 2019

Hello Nattia, all,

did Steve's suggestion fix the problem for you?

> On 8/26/2019 3:00 AM, Mattia wrote:
> > After the compilation I get the following list of errors:
> >
> > CST error 1:
> >     -> Missing thorn ExternalLibraries/BLAS
To me this can also be caused errors during the GetComponents. These can
be caused if eg github refuses to talk the the local subversion
installation (or if subversion is missing altogether in which case
Steve's suggestion would work) if eg the subversion (or OpenSSL)
library is too old. For a too old subversion installing a current one
using the instructions eg in
https://nbviewer.jupyter.org/github/nds-org/jupyter-et/blob/master/CactusTutorial.ipynb will help.

Best would be to provide output from GetComponents, ie run:

./GetComponents &>GetComponents.log
https://bitbucket.org/einsteintoolkit/manifest/raw/ET_2019_03/einsteintoolkit.th

then attach the file GetComponents.log to an email to this list.