[Users] Failed installation

Haas, Roland rhaas at illinois.edu
Wed Sep 25 07:51:53 CDT 2019

Hello Villani,

I can get a somewhat similar error if I add a thorn that does not exist
to my thornlist file.

In that case there is an initial error from the CST stage that may have
scrolled out of your window. It looks somewhat like this:

--8<--
Warnings were generated during execution of the CST

CST error in /data/rhaas/postdoc/gr/cactus/ET_trunk/lib/sbin/CST (at 376)
  -> Missing thorn WVUThorns/FishboneMoncriefID

make[1]: *** [/data/rhaas/postdoc/gr/cactus/ET_trunk/lib/make/make.configuration:215: /data/rhaas/postdoc/gr/cactus/ET_trunk/configs/foo/config-data/make.thornlist] Error 1
make: *** [Makefile:259: foo] Error 2
--8<--

Would you mind attaching the whole output of your command, please? You
need to do:

./simfactory/sim/build &>sim.log

then attach the file sim.log.