[Users] HDF5 Access coordinates corresponding to data

Kyle Nelli knelli2 at illinois.edu
Fri Sep 27 19:26:28 CDT 2019

Hello,

I have vector data in the form of h5 files as such

vx.file_0.h5   vy.file_0.h5   vz.file_0.h5
vx.file_1.h5   vy.file_1.h5   vz.file_1.h5

and so on. I am trying to use a python script to access the actual position
of each data point so I can use it in a calculation but I'm not sure how to
access it. I imagine it is buried somewhere in the attributes of each
refinement level of the dataset, but I'm not sure where.

Much appreciated,
Kyle Nelli