[Users] Error in exe/cactus_sim

Rishank Diwan rishank2610 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 26 10:24:07 CDT 2020

Hello Roland and Ian,

I am attaching the build.log file. I have also tried running the simulation
after removing the MPICH with this I also attaching to file obtained from
"dpkg --list | grep -vi compile | grep -i mpi" command to compare from
previous one. I also did make changes in PATH and LD_Library_Path. The
current path are as follows:

LD_LIBRARY_PATH=:/usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/openmpi/lib/

PATH=/home/rishank/miniconda2/bin:/home/rishank/anaconda2/bin:/home/rishank/anaconda2/condabin:/home/rishank/bin:/home/rishank/.local/bin:/usr/local/sbin:/usr/local/bin:/usr/sbin:/usr/bin:/sbin:/bin:/usr/games:/usr/local/games:/snap/bin:/usr/bin

and the previous one were:

LD_LIBRARY_PATH=:/home/rishank/.openmpi/lib/:/home/rishank/.openmpi/lib/

PATH=/home/rishank/miniconda2/bin:/home/rishank/anaconda2/bin:/home/rishank/anaconda2/condabin:/home/rishank/bin:/home/rishank/.local/bin:/usr/local/sbin:/usr/local/bin:/usr/sbin:/usr/bin:/sbin:/bin:/usr/games:/usr/local/games:/snap/bin:/home/rishank/.openmpi/bin:/home/rishank/.openmpi/bin

Yours Sincerely,
Rishank Diwan