[Users] kesnar spacetime graphs.

Roland Haas rhaas at illinois.edu
Wed Apr 29 16:53:17 CDT 2020

Hello Nisa Amir,

> Thanks alott
Alright. Here is how to make it work. Please add these lines to your
parameters file (kasner.par or kasner-med.par or kasner-hi.par):

# ML_BSSN ignores gauge evolution method parameters, so manually force its RHS
# to be all zero
ML_BSSN::harmonicF = 0.
ML_BSSN::LapseAdvectionCoeff = 0.
ML_BSSN::ShiftGammaCoeff = 0.
ML_BSSN::ShiftAdvectionCoeff = 0.

somewhere after the other ML_BSSN settings in that file.

The lets me run and produces the correct answer, at least for gxx.

I will add more detailed information to the ticket I created:

https://bitbucket.org/einsteintoolkit/tickets/issues/2373/kasner-example-from-et-paper-cannot-be