[Users] Meeting Minutes 2020-08-13

Bruno Giacomazzo bruno.giacomazzo at unimib.it
Fri Aug 14 08:17:03 CDT 2020

Thanks for the minutes, these are always very helpful. Regarding this point:

> ** No one knows about a European ET workshop and seems late to get one
> going.

I was in contact with Philipp Moesta some months ago about having the EU
ETK workshop in Amsterdam this year, but then, also because of the
pandemic, we decided to skip this year and postpone to 2021. I have still
to check with him if it will be OK to have it in Amsterdam in the summer of
2021. Any other suggestions for the EU 2021 edition are of course welcome.

Cheers,
Bruno

--

Prof. Bruno Giacomazzo
Department of Physics

email: bruno.giacomazzo at unimib.it
phone: (+39) 02 6448 2321
web: http://www.brunogiacomazzo.org

Those who understand binary, and those who don't