[Users] time grid function location

Ficarra, Giuseppe giuseppe.ficarra at kcl.ac.uk
Wed Jul 1 10:26:40 CDT 2020

Hi Roland,

thanks for your help!

Cheers,
Giuseppe

________________________________
From: Roland Haas
Sent: Wednesday, July 01, 2020 15:09
To: Ficarra, Giuseppe
Cc: Einstein Toolkit Users
Subject: Re: [Users] time grid function location

Hello Giuseppe,

time is accessible trough the variable "cctk_time" defined by Cactus.
You need to have "DECLARE_CCTK_ARGUMENTS" in your code but nothing else
is required.

Plesae see:

http://einsteintoolkit.org/usersguide/UsersGuide.html#x1-97000C1.6.2

for further details on which variables are defined by
DECLARE_CCTK_ARGUMENTS and CCTK_ARGUMENTS.