[Users] online workshop

Steven R. Brandt sbrandt at cct.lsu.edu
Mon Jul 6 09:41:27 CDT 2020

Anyone who would like to give a tutorial or talk at the online ET
workshop, I invite you to add yourself to the following spreadsheet. I'm
hoping that we can obtain some new notebooks to include in our standard
tutorial server. (A NRPy+ notebook or two would be great to have in that
collection.)

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/11waMmS73k6mxBxQVIC6eZH4hFjLsxVpH_tgv3yBj5gs/edit?usp=sharing

At the moment, I'm only scheduling 3 hours per day, but I can imagine
hands-on tutorials going longer than the allocated time. I imagine that
starting at 9 am is the easiest time if anyone from Europe wants to
contribute.

Thanks.

--Steve