[Users] North American EinsteinToolkit Virtual Workshop, August 3-7

Steven R. Brandt sbrandt at cct.lsu.edu
Fri Jul 17 12:55:27 CDT 2020

We are planning to have an online EinsteinTookit Workshop at LSU this
August. You can register for this event.

Registration is free, but it helps us to know how many students to
expect so that we can properly provision our tutorial servers.

Planned Speakers include: Peter Diener, Zachary Etienne, Bruno
Giacomazzo, Roland Haas, Eric Schnetter, Helvi Witek, and Yosef Zlochower.

Students will be able to make short presentations if they are
interested. So far, these include Terrence Pierre Jacques and Patrick
Nelson. More are wellcome.

https://www.cct.lsu.edu/Einsteintoolkitworkshop