[Users] encountering problem while running command

Roland Haas rhaas at illinois.edu
Sun Jul 19 15:50:59 CDT 2020

Hello,

> im facing issue while running simple "Hello world command. im running it on
> online sever. Please help me facing this issue. I am attaching the
> screenshot for your reference.
From the error message it seems the main executable is missing. Most
likely there are some errors shown earlier in the notebook.

You should try and re-run the part that reported an error, or, if that
does not help, start from scratch by deleting the full Cactus checkout
by executing these comnands in a new cell:

%%bash
rm -rf ~/Cactus

then start the notebook from scratch.