[Users] CST error

Roland Haas rhaas at illinois.edu
Mon Jun 29 09:30:49 CDT 2020

Hello Bilal,

> Now, only two CST errors remain. I think I have an empty folder that is why
> it is. In attachment, blas0 is the error message and blas is that folder.
Good to know. While the screenshots are helpful having actual textual
logs produced by the commands I had suggested would actually be
preferable since they would record all output not just what fits on
screen. The would also let me copy and paste the path rather than
having to type it in by hand.

This still looks like part of the repository failed to download.

My suggestion would be to remove the offending directory like so:

rm -rf /home/bilal/Cactus/arrangements/ExternalLibraries/BLAS

and run GetComponents once more (making sure to keep a log).