[Users] Agenda for Thursday's Meeting

Roland Haas rhaas at illinois.edu
Mon May 11 16:30:23 CDT 2020

Hello all,

> Please update the Wiki with agenda items for Thursday's meeting. Thanks!

Thursday's meeting is the code freeze meeting for ET_2020_05 (Turing).

There are two major contributions that we will vote on whether to
include:

* Baikal, a BSSN code using NRPy+
* PreSync, which verifies and optionally automatically triggers SYNC
  statements in Cactus thorns

For information on the thorns, in particular links to the contributed
code, please see the agenda:

https://docs.einsteintoolkit.org/et-docs/Meeting_agenda

Everyone is encouraged to study the code and vote during the inclusion
call for votes.