[Users] NRPyPN: Vote during November 12 Telecon

Zach Etienne zachetie at gmail.com
Thu Oct 29 09:38:49 CDT 2020

Hello everyone,

As we discussed during our weekly Einstein Toolkit telecon today (Oct 29),
we will be having a vote on November 12 to determine whether to include
NRPyPN into the Toolkit. Proposing a vote such as this requires at least
one week notice sent to the users mailing list. This email serves as that
notice. Please respond to this message if you have any objections to
including NRPyPN in the next (late-November) Toolkit release, so we can
discuss.

Thanks everyone, and we hope to see you during our next telecon (Nov 5)!

-Zach

Prof. Zachariah Etienne
Physics & Astronomy Dept.
West Virginia University