[Users] PostCactus installation.

Wolfgang Kastaun physik at fangwolg.de
Sun Sep 6 05:16:06 CDT 2020

On 9/6/20 7:38 AM, Bilal Hameed wrote:
> Dear users,
>
> I am installing "PostCactus" as $ pip install PostCactus. My python

This wont work because PostCactus is not uploaded to PyPi. You have to
first clone the code repository and then install from the package folder as

git clone git at github.com:wokast/PyCactus.git
cd PyCactus
pip install ./PostCactus

note the "./" is important or pip will try to download from PyPi instead
using the local folder.

After installing is also a good time to build the documentation. Make
sure you have sphinx installed in your Python environment and then do

cd PostCactus/doc
make html