[Users] Adding unofficial thorns to GetComponents script

Roland Haas rhaas at illinois.edu
Tue Aug 10 13:29:44 CDT 2021

Hello Konrad,

the easiest fix for you is most likely to use:

!URL = https://gitlab.com/foo/Kadath
!REPO_PATH = ../$2
CHECKOUT =
Kadath/Kadath

for a repository named "Kadath" which contains (directly) the code for
the thorn Kadath. The "../$2" construct creates a symbolic link:

../../repos/Kadath/../Kadath

and works only if the repository name (incl. capitalization) is the
very same as the thorn name.