[Users] BHNS simulation issues - Hamiltonian constraint violations and general problems

Konrad Topolski k.topolski2 at student.uw.edu.pl
Sat Aug 21 16:20:14 CDT 2021

Hi Sam

I am sending the pictures of the density in a few iterations.
Something indeed goes *very *bad (and possibly in the wrong direction
pretty soon from the start).

But before a chunk of the NS turns into atmosphere it doesn't look like it
would end up like that.

This is rho.maximum:

0 0 0.00181508688452629
16 0.4 0.00181562065714772