[Users] Fwd: [nr-community-call] Today: NR community call at 9am Pacific time

Helvi Witek hwitek at illinois.edu
Mon Jul 5 04:39:29 CDT 2021

Dear all,

there is a new, monthly NR community call for numerical relativists
across the different infrastructures and codes.

Today is our second call. In Nils Fischer's email below you can find
information about today's meeting, and how to sign up to the mailing
list and slack channel.

Best wishes

Helvi

Dr. Helvi Witek