[Users] coming soon: ET 2021 summer school at UIUC

Roland Haas rhaas at illinois.edu
Mon Jul 12 13:41:25 CDT 2021

Hello all,

the 2021 ET summer school will start in 2 weeks:

July 26th to July 30th 2021

The scientific program is now mostly set and posted to:

https://einsteintoolkit.github.io/et2021uiuc/program.html

The Einstein Toolkit school is intended to cover the theory behind the
Einstein Toolkit's main evolution methods, theory and practise of
generating and using initial data for binary neutron as well as hands
on exercises on how to run simulations and extend the Einstein Toolkit.

Registrations for participation are still accepted, no more lightning
talks are accepted at this point.