[Users] BHNS Merger parfile

Shamim Haque shamims at iiserb.ac.in
Thu Jul 15 03:38:02 CDT 2021

Hi Konrad,

Thanks for your help.

I did explore the LORENE codes to generate BHNS initial data, but I am also
stuck at the same point. It is indeed a good place to explore it out, since
I am a newbie at ET, it is a little difficult for me to proceed.
Nevertheless, I will look into it.

Thanks and regards
Shamim Haque
Junior Research Fellow (JRF)