[Users] Adding unofficial thorns to GetComponents script

Konrad Topolski k.topolski2 at student.uw.edu.pl
Wed Jul 28 08:49:33 CDT 2021

Hi Erik

Thanks for your answer.
I would like to incorporate the kadath_pizza, kadathimporter and
kadath_thorn in my thornlist.

If I understand the framework correctly, the Kadath Initial Solver library,
and specifically, the fuka branch of it, serves the same purpose as the
LORENE library, encouraging its placement within the ExternalLibraries
arrangement.

I would like to check that everything works by running the BBH parameter
file in KadathImporter/par.

In building the configuration, the Kadeth(fuka) will get compiled just like
LORENE does I assume. There's a note in the repo about placing KADETH_DIR
in the optionlist, which I believe refers to KadathImporter thorn.

Best regards
Konrad Topolski