[Users] Adding unofficial thorns to GetComponents script

Konrad Topolski k.topolski2 at student.uw.edu.pl
Wed Jul 28 13:28:19 CDT 2021

Hi

These are:
https://bitbucket.org/fukaws/kadaththorn/src/master/
https://bitbucket.org/fukaws/kadathimporter/src/master/
https://bitbucket.org/fukaws/kadath_pizza/src/master/

respectively. The thorn files are at the top of these repositories.

The Kadath library is at the top in this repo:
https://bitbucket.org/fukaws/fuka/src/fuka/

I'd like the three thorns to go to arrangements/Kadath and the fuka branch
of Kadath library to go to arrangements/ExternalLibraries

Best regards
Konrad Topolski