[Users] Einstein Toolkit Meeting Reminder

Bruno Giacomazzo bruno.giacomazzo at unimib.it
Thu Jun 3 08:29:17 CDT 2021

Roland and Erik,
  thanks a lot for the explanation. I saw the release notes with CUDA
listed in the larger changes and this is why I asked.

Erik, does CarpetX already support GPU via AMReX or is more work needed?

Thanks,
Bruno

email: bruno.giacomazzo at unimib.it
phone: (+39) 02 6448 2321
web: http://www.brunogiacomazzo.org

Those who understand binary, and those who don't